Income Ceiling for Extended Families
Fiancé/fiancée aged below 21
- If your fiance/fiancee is below 21 years of age, he or she can only be listed as an occupier in the flat application.
- If your fiance/fiancee is below 21 but above 18 years of age, a written consent from parents or guardians must be submitted with the flat application.
Change of Family Nucleus
- While you are applying for a flat under the Fiance/Fiancee Scheme, you are not allowed to delete the name of your fiance/fiancee and include the name of a new fiance/fiancee or to replace the fiance/fiancee's name with that of your parents, even if consent has been given by your ex-fiance/fiancee.
- A single child who applied with parents at the time of application will not be allowed to delete the parents' names if the single child later includes his fiance/ fiancee to qualify under this scheme.
- If you are applying for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG), you must submit a copy of your marriagecertificate to the HDB on or before the date you take possession of the flat as the Housing Grant is meant for married couples.
- If you have solemnised your marriage before you collect the keys to your flat, you will have to submit a copy of your marriage certificate to our Sales Office.
- If you are not applying for the AHG and you have booked a flat that is completed, you must produce your marriage certificate within three months after you have taken possession of the new flat.
- If you are not applying for the AHG and you have booked a flat that is under construction, you must produce your marriage certificate at the estimated Delivery Possession Date of the flat or within three months after you have taken possession of the new flat, whichever is later.
- If you solemnise your marriage after you have taken possession of the new flat, you will have to submit a copy of your marriage certificate to the HDB Branch managing the lease of your flat.
We hope that Mister Exam has been useful for your exam preparation. If you would like to leave us a note, please write to us here.